Thursday, March 26, 2009

If Only. If.

Well, this post -if you want to know- is actually not the original version. I wrote similar topic yesterday night while taking a break from my study, and I think I need to admit that my mind was not really that clear -as I thought it was yesterday. Words jumbled up. Not to mention the sentences that suddenly sound too melancholic. Perhaps the effect of being alone at night.

Anyway, this was what I wrote. And this is quite true.
How a part of me wishes that, in the future I could also have what I have now.
And how another part of me wishes that now I could just have what I would have in the future.
And how in my past, the future would give me some idea about what I should have had..
..so that now, the other part of me would not wish that I could have again what I had in the past.
Past, present, future. If only we can shuffle time as we wish we could.

I know, it's not that this could happen. That's why, it's only 'if.' If only.

And in this crazy life, and through this crazy time
It's you, it's you
You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word
You're everything

- Everything, Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment