Saturday, March 21, 2009

Life From Here

"What is this life if full of care; we have no time to stand and stare."
- W. H. Davis in Leisure


This, I found to be true especially recently. With all those piled-up things-to-do every single day and all those cares about whats-after-this and how-about-that and the cares to fulfill own needs or not any better, the demands of others on ourselves, we no longer have those free time to just stand still, take a breath, and look at our lives. Take a pause, observe it, reflect from it, learn from it.

And I realize that there's so much more to life when we have enough time to just appreciate it. Not always by making use of every single second effectively to pursue our dreams - which is important indeed, but also simply by
taking a break out of the heaviness in life, and counting the blessings.

Then I decided to start sharing my thoughts here. Hesitated to start a blog again after abandoning the old one, I feel like I need to share some of my thoughts and life lessons, simply because like a river, you can't contain more if you don't flow out more.

So be blessed, be strengthened, be inspired, be encouraged, be awakened, be reminded once again, as I'm sharing my life, from here.

Love,
Renny

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment